Thursday, May 24, 2007

Where to turn...

As a whole I am a positive person, but sometimes spanking just plain gets me down. I feel the main reason is I have no one I can talk too. I have the best wife in the world who I can talk to about anything... well except spanking, she just does not understand. When I have tried she feels threatened, controlled, distant, I know it hurts our relationship. As time goes on, I bury my feelings, don't bring it up and try to forget about it. I become more isolated and feel more alone. I can't believe how hard it has become, its is part of me and is in my soul, I have come to the realization that I can't make it go away. Now what, I would feel guilty being spanked by someone else and can't be honest with my wife. I feel trapped and depressed. Looking for any suggestions?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.nopaddle.com

people get fietsihes when they are young and impressionable. Spanking helpless children is so common its no wonder many get fetishes. Use your frustration to a good end- stop children from being hit. The author of this website also runs a yahoo group that is very helpful, you can ask any questions about anything.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have obsessed about spanking for years (I'm 31). All in my mind, though. I'm in the situation where my partner will not participate. So I think about it. And I think about it. I am dumbfounded that there isn't an easier way to get a sound, bare-bottom hairbrush spanking. It would be the biggest release for me. So big that I know I could take a very, very severe paddling.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my friend I recognise all this I am in a situation where My Wife is not enthusiastic re spanking me. I wrestled with my conscience and in the end I went to a professional Lady. She was o understanding and Made me feel exactly as I wanted. There was no sex so being unfaithfull problem never arose.
I wish you well .

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is possible to leave it all behind. Don't look at spanking sites or materials. Try your best not to imagine spanking. Stick to those things and you can leave it behind. The power of it can be dead to you, so long as you trust that you can live without it. And you can. Anyone can. Your wife will live a happier life with you if you leave this behind.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i get stressed out i arrive home in a miserable mood. as soon as my wife sees this condition i am given a hard whipping taken across her lap. she uses her ivory hairbrush whch is heavy and has a smooth back which stes my bare bottom on fire.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Lady Koregan said...

You know rac,

I don't usually use comments on another's blog to start an argument, but I have to say there is nothing quite as tacky or as tasteless as imposing your off topic political views onto an uninterested community...except for using stereotypes and baseless assumptions to do it.

And spamming people on top of it.

Disgraceful.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home